Dear list, I noticed that the build status icons don't work when browing: https://gnu.org/software/guix/packages/ (Notice the lack of 'www.') The reason: CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' does not match 'https://www.gnu.org'. So, could we either add 'https://gnu.org' to the Hydra nginx config, or add a redirect to the www-variant on gnu.org? Then, we also have the problem of loading mixed content (mixed transportation over HTTP and HTTPS in the same page): Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://planet.bazaar-vcs.org/images/logo.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://planet.bazaar.canonical.com/images/logo.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.gimp.org/images/wilber_the_gimp.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.gnome.org/wp-content/themes/gnome-grass/images/gnome-logo.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "https://www.gnome.org//wp-content/themes/gnome-grass/images/gnome-logo.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.gnucash.org/images/banner5.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.smalltalk.org/images/balloon2.gif" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.solfege.org/static/logo.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.mpfr.org/mpfr500.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.r-project.org/Rlogo.jpg" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "https://www.r-project.org/Rlogo.jpg" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.gnu.org/software/recutils/logo.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.speex.org/images/logos/parrot_speex_org-3.png" on a secure page Loading mixed (insecure) display content "http://www.solfege.org/" on a secure page I suggest we host those images on our own server (gnu.org). The attached patch (for the guix-artwork repository) does this. Thanks! Kind regards, Roel Janssen