Lukas Gradl writes: > As I said I will post two patches later (pjproject & libring). Any help > on those or some of the missing inputs is of course greatly appreciated! Here they are! pjproject still fails to build one of its components (pjmedia) because of a missing include (resamplesubs.h). I almost have a package providing that header. I am not super happy with the fact that this is a special package dedicated to libring. There are a lot of patches that ship with libring's bundeled version of pjproject. These patches are nice (e.g. gnutls instead of openssl), but they fail on the most recent release 2.5.1 of pjproject and I have no idea in what way they affect other software that might want to use pjproject (I think Asterisk would be an example of this). I will try to remove some of the constraints on pjproject that are imposed by libring without breaking anything, but first I want to get it to build and we might end up needing another seperate definition for a "normal" pjproject. The patch for libring is mostly just to keep track of dependencies right now; it fails during 'configure (when it is looking for pjproject :-)) Any comments are very much appreciated! Thank you! Best, Lukas