Chris Marusich writes: > Specifically, to complete the first milestone (flip symlinks and > regenerate grub.cfg), I need to determine the paths to certain things > like the kernel and the initrd for an arbitrary system generation. So, > I'm not sure if I should simply parse that information from the file > system, or if I should try to use the store to obtain that information. > What are your thoughts? I did not realize that we already store information like this in a declarative form in the "parameters" file (e.g., /var/guix/profiles/system/parameters). Now that I know that such a thing exists, I will look into it to see how I can use it. -- Chris