Hi, I've noticed that the "help document" for GnuCash doesn't show up in Yelp on GNOME. Apparently, this is because most (if not all) of the GnuCash documentation is packaged separately in gnucash-docs, which hasn't been added to Guix yet. I've added it successfully (see attached patch), but I'm looking for guidance on how to make the following improvements. First, "make check" fails because xmllint tries to look up a DTD on the Internet when validating the XML for dozens of documents. This isn't a huge problem because I can simply skip the tests. I've manually verified that at least some of the documentation shows up correctly (in multiple languages, even!) in Yelp on GNOME, which is better than no documentation at all. However, it'd be nice if I could make the tests pass. Is there any trick for making xmllint work in a sandboxed build? Second, I'm not sure if gnucash-docs should exist as a separate package in Guix. I feel like it would be nicer if I could just add this as a "doc" output of the gnucash package. How can I accomplish that? Thank you for your help! -- Chris