Marius Bakke writes: > Ludovic Courtès writes: > >> Hello! >> >> Marius, what’s the status of ‘staging’? (Sorry I had to pick someone as >> the staging master, so to speak. :-)) > > I've shepherded the last few iterations, so I guess it's only fair! > > I was waiting for Keis "monster" patch from #27898, but if we are to > merge this before 'core-updates' we'll have to start building it now. > > Tangentially, there's also the Python 3.6 update. Maybe we can just > toss it at 'core-updates', WDYT? > > @Kei: Feel free to push the patch to 'staging' if you can. If it > doesn't make it until tomorrow, it will probably have to wait until the > next 'core-updates' is merged :/ > I've updated and attached the patch over the past few hours. I haven't tested by building each affected package, so I'm not sure whether it's okay to push. >> Wouldn’t it be nice to merge master in staging, and then merge staging >> real soon? > > I've done the first part. Will start it tomorrow, unless there are > objections.