Hello, Eric Bavier writes: > Remove the blank line between entries. Fixed. > Could you include a url where these patches came from in the patches > themselves? You mention in the package definition that they came from > upstream's trunk. > > Or, for large patches, some have experimented with using an origin that > fetches the patch from upstream rather than pulling the patch into > Guix. I cloned project's git mirror and picked two specific commits. There is no proper URL that I know of. You can see them at https://www.scribus.net/websvn/listing.php?repname=Scribus&peg=22197&rev=22154 and https://www.scribus.net/websvn/listing.php?repname=Scribus&peg=22197&rev=22155 although not as patch files. >> + `(#:tests? #f ;no test target > > I see no need for this whitespace-only change. Considering I rewrote a large part of the package definition, I might as well fix indentation issues. This one is going to bother anyone editing the package with Emacs. With this change, the line isn't modified when re-indenting the whole S-exp. If you are not convinced, consider this to be a nitpicking of mine. > Could you move this into an origin snippet instead? We'd want a fix > like this included in the source when someone uses 'guix build -S > scribus' Done. > Is boost really a native input? I'm surprised. Is it used only for > build-related things? I don't know. I think Archlinux put that in the build side. However, I never know when a package is meant to be a native-input or not. I know the difference between native inputs and inputs, though. Thank you for the review. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou 0x80A93738