ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > I think it’s OK to use ‘bootstrap-coreutils&co’ nevertheless, and to > simply check for networking in the test, as done in > tests/guix-package-net.sh and tests/guix-environment.sh. > > The downside is that those tests will indeed require networking (though > they remain cheap). The upside is that we don’t clutter the package set > with “weird” packages. :-) That sounds good to me! I agree it's best to avoid adding "weird" packages. I'll remove this patch from the series, then, and update patch #2 appropriately. -- Chris