Pierre Neidhardt writes: > I don't use Nautilus What do you use? If you are using another desktop environment besides GNOME, and automatic mounting of removable storage devices does not occur, perhaps it's a bug we need to fix. (And maybe that bug is as simple as adding the packages you mentioned.) > Some udev rules might be enough though. That could very well be true! I don't know a lot about how the various desktop environments like GNOME auto-mount removable storage devices, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't whip something up with udev rules. -- Chris