Marius Bakke writes: > These patches gives us more control of the MariaDB package. In > particular, we now invoke the test runner directly, so we can pass > custom arguments; there's a phase for disabling plugins in an attempt > to fix the armhf build; we now use system zlib, pcre, xz and snappy; > and the package is ~37 MiB smaller thanks to a new "static" output. > > I've verified that 'qtbase' builds against this MariaDB. > > Marius Bakke (5): > gnu: mariadb: Disable plugin that fails on armhf. > gnu: mariadb: Run the full test suite. > gnu: mariadb: Update to 10.1.34. > gnu: mariadb: Remove some bundled libraries. > gnu: mariadb: Move static libraries to separate output. I've pushed this patchset with slight modifications: * Also unbundled YaSSL * Deleted static library instead separate output