Hi Guix, What about adding an optional "tags" field to the package record? Tags would be arbitrary (e.g. "editor", "video", "music", etc.) and useful for package exploration, both from commandline and guix.el I suppose. I think it's pretty much all that's missing to completely supersede reference pages like https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/List_of_applications. Since it's optional, it would be backward compatible with the current package declarations. Insights? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/