Leo Famulari writes: > On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 03:05:35PM +0100, Christopher Baines wrote: >> >> + (synopsis "Audio file converter for the GNOME Desktop") >> > >> > It works in i3, too :) >> >> I couldn't quite work out how better to get across that it's a graphical >> application, as compared to a command line tool. But, as you say, it's >> not specific to GNOME. > > I would say something like this: "Convert between audio formats in a > graphical interface". > > LGTM with that change! Great, I went with "with a" rather than "in a" as that reads a bit better to me, and I've pushed this to master now. Chris