I tried packing with --no-grafts to no avail. Then starting "./bin/next" yields in an infinite loop of "Polling platform port...", while there is a ".next-gtk-webkit" running in the background but it does not seem to work. Let's think this through together: "next" is a Common Lisp executable that fires up a subprocess, "next-gtk-webkit" on startup. The sbcl-next package patches "source/ports/gtk-webkit.lisp" so that "*gtk-webkit-command*" points to the next-gtk-webkit input, an different binary. When the "next" is run from the Guix pack, it starts succesfully because it's relocated. But the compiled-in *gtk-webkit-command* still points to the non-relocated next-gtk-webkit binary, which fails to start. Am I right here? If I am true here, then we've hit a big limitation of the Guix pack. Can anyone think of a way to handle this gracefully? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/