all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Now changing ci.guix.info to CloudFront
@ 2019-01-23  1:17 Chris Marusich
From: Chris Marusich @ 2019-01-23  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-guix, guix-devel

Hi Guix,

As previously announced [1], I am now changing ci.guix.info to serve
requests via CloudFront.  I will send a follow up email once the change
is complete and verified.  There should be no downtime during the
change.

Footnotes:
[1]  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-01/msg00291.html

--
Chris

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Now changing ci.guix.info to CloudFront
@ 2019-01-23  1:46 ` Chris Marusich
From: Chris Marusich @ 2019-01-23  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-guix; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Guix,

This change is complete and verified.  Substitutes are now being
successfully served via ci.guix.info, over both HTTP and HTTPS like
before.  You can also continue to access Cuirass via the same website.

Note that due to DNS propagation delay, it may take a few hours before
you start seeing ci.guix.info resolve to the new CloudFront name (which
is d3j65v8i7zliij.cloudfront.net).

If you are curious to see how this has all been set up, please feel free
to peruse the contents of the "cdn" directory in the maintenance.git Git
repository here:

https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=guix

Happy hacking!

--

@ 2019-01-23 11:07   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-01-23 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Marusich; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Chris,

Chris Marusich <cmmarusich@gmail.com> skribis:

> This change is complete and verified.  Substitutes are now being
> successfully served via ci.guix.info, over both HTTP and HTTPS like
> before.  You can also continue to access Cuirass via the same website.

It seems to be working like a charm, thank you for setting it up!

Ludo’.