Hi, writes: > Hi! I've learned that guix manual updates with the updates more quickly than manual's web-page. > > But `info guix` is hard for using. I like html. > Please, let me know if it is possible to transform `info guix` to text file or html or pdf? > > PS: I tried to learn `info` commands but using mouse and search by web-page in browser is better. You could call a ‘make html’ command inside Guix Git repository https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Building-from-Git.html Then ‘firefox doc/guix.html/index.html’ will open a fresh manual. Oleg.