Mike Rosset writes: > This was my first thought as well. Though next is also a good candidate > too? :) QtWebengine support is still somewhat experimental in Next. I haven't worked on it directly, but I could try and see if it works on Guix. > If anyone is working on updating quitebrowser let me know. If not I'll > starting working on this soon. I think updating qutebrowser to use QtWebengine should be trivial. If you have time during the next couple of days, please go ahead :) > Side note Pierre, I'll switch GIQT over to this in the next couple of > days as well. Fantastic, thanks! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/