Kete 写道: > On 2/22/20 7:53 PM, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote: >>> I have rebooted, decrypted and mounted my partition >> ^^^ >> Did you also mount your EFI System Partition on /mnt/boot/efi? > Thanks, is that /dev/sda? I only saw /dev/sda and > /dev/sda1. Maybe I > should make an EFI partion during the graphical installation. Your UEFI system won't boot without one (unless you switch to old-cruft-compatibility-mode or ‘CSM’ in your machine's set-up) and GRUB won't install without one. So yes! How to create, format, and mount such a partition is explained in the ‘Disk Partitioning’ section of the ‘Keyboard Layout and Networking and Partitioning’ chapter of the manual. A few tens of megabytes will be more than you'll ever need. Kind regards, T G-R