Efraim Flashner writes: Hi Efraim, no, AFAIK. The http-parser PR[1] received a comment 18 days ago, so maybe things are slowly moving. Julia issue[2] basically suggest to workaround the problem, while [3] seems to have a patch for julia 1.4.0 ready. In the meantime, I'm sending a quick patch that patches our http-parser with the one applied system-wide by fedora[4]. How was the command to build all packages depending even indirectly from another package (http-parser in this case)? I'll build everything and hope tests will pass. Thanks, Nicolò