all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Pierre Neidhardt <mail@ambrevar.xyz>
To: John Soo <jsoo1@asu.edu>, guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Emacs-Guix repository location moved to Savannah
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 10:04:07 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi John,

Forget my other email, just saw this one ;)

> My first order of business will be fixing the broken subcommands.  I
> don't use many of them, though.  If you have a command you want fixed,
> please let me know and I will priortize it.

- guix-devel-build-package-definition

  It seems that Geiser chokes on it because of the output.
  I don't know if this can be worked around somehow.
  If not, an alternative would be to invoke the `guix repl` executable
  instead of using Geiser.

- guix-devel-download-package-source

  Make it work with all kinds of sources, such as git URLs.

> What do you think about having conversations about Emacs-Guix on
> guix-devel?

No strong opinion!

Cheers!

--