Léo, We maintainers have been disappointed by Marks harsh tone which do not meet the project's communication standards, but also by your apparent lack of will to reply constructively to legitimate criticism. This is the next in a series of incidents. The incidents are okay--we we all make mistakes and that's how we learn--but we interpreted your responses all too often as dismissive and defensive, rather than understanding and forward-looking. This has been causing unnecessary friction and stress, and is not how we envision peaceful collaboration. I'm sorry to say your commit privileges have been temporarily suspended. After one month, you are invited to get in touch with the maintainers collective and discuss next steps. You have done terrific work in Guix in the short time you've been around: from the POWER9 port, to the many security fixes, to tracking and reporting issues, and suggesting improvements to the tools. I hope you'll eventually rejoin to collaborate in the peaceful and empathetic fashion that this project encourages. -- Marius (on behalf of the maintainers collective)