Hello, I've removed "GNU Guix maintainers " Kaelyn writes: [...] >> how is your cherry-picking going? >> >> is there anything I can do to help? [...] > However, I keep getting elisp errors about something having the wrong > number of arguments, I think it depends from the Emacs upgrade to 28.1 since I saw other emacs packages had to adjust the build due to wrong number of arguments emacs-guix as distributed now (taken from https://gitlab.com/emacs-guix/emacs-guix.git) compiles well on 28.1 [...] > I wanted to at least make sure the package built with the included > guix.scm before figuring out how to send a pull request (or patch > series) to a savannah-hosted project, but that error has me stumped. OK, I'll try this week-end and I'll report back my findings Thank! Gio' [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures