Hi, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi, > > Brian Cully skribis: > >> Ludovic Courtès writes: >> >>> If you are using Emacs, does debbugs.el have >>> shortcomings that make it a problem to review patches? > > To be clear, the question was directed primarily at current committers. > >> 1) It’d be nice if ‘M-x debbug-guix’ existed. I (briefly) looked at >> making such a command, thinking it’d be relatively straight-forward to >> just copy ‘debbugs-gnu’ and tweak some variables, but when it looked >> like it was going to take more than 10 minutes just to figure out how >> it was all put together I gave up as I can’t really dedicate time to >> it right now. > > Try: C-u M-x debbugs-gnu. From there you can choose ‘guix’, > ‘guix-patches’, or anything else (info "(guix) Debbugs User > Interfaces"). I have a command in my Emacs config, which is handy to skip those steps.