Hi Maxim, André, I belatedly second Zimoun here: > This patch series should be split into 3 atomic commits. Maxim Cournoyer 写道: > Sadly not from the CLI, I used a bunch of shell script helpers > to do so: > https://notabug.org/apteryx/guix-api-examples/src/master/command-line-hacks.sh Just FYI, it seems like this didn't catch Julia, which (sigh) fails its test suite when the libgit2 version number doesn't match its hard-coded expectation. No biggie, but might help you debug your scripts. Kind regards, T G-R