Hello Guix developers, [You can also find our announcement on the web: https://beta.softwareworkers.it/en/jobs/2023-css-developer/] We build our Content Management System (CMS) as a static site generator based on Emacs Org mode and Guix to manage all software dependencies. We are looking for a CSS developer to implement the new visual identity, to be applied on our sites [0]. The assignment will be governed by the Open Contract for Agile Development [1]. Those wishing to apply are invited to check their willingness to adhere to our CMS design principles [2]. Knowledge of Git distributed version control system, literate programming, Emacs Org mode authoring system and LASS [3] or similar Lisp/Scheme based CSS pre-processors are valued as a plus. All code and documentation will be released with a free copyleft license. If interested, please write to jobs@softwareworkers.it. Happy hacking! Gio' __________ Footnotes: [0] The versions under development are: https://beta.softwareworkers.it/ (institutional website) https://beta.meup.io/ (operational portal) https://doc.meup.io/ (documentation) [1] https://gitlab.com/softwareworkers/swws/-/blob/develop/documentation/source/doc.swws/en/legal/sprint-agreement/index.org [2] https://doc.meup.io/colophon/#cms-design-principles [3] https://shinmera.github.io/LASS/ -- Giovanni Biscuolo Software Workers - IT Infrastructures