Hi Vagrant, Vagrant Cascadian writes: [...] > This is why I think it is important for projects to have some sort of > namespacing for this sort of thing; I am not really opinionated on the > exact details, other than it not conflicting with Debian's terribly > generic entirely un-namespaced historical "Closes:" syntax. :) Noted and agreed! At this point of discussion I also think there is consensus (by the persons involved in this thread until now) to use a namespaced URI (a full URL) for that upcoming feature (one of the two discussed in the thread). Thanks, Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures