On 2024-08-17, Ian Eure wrote: > Thank you for taking a look. It seems like the build process crashed > when running the extensive test suite. Both these packages are > resource-intensive to build. A machine with 16gb RAM and no swap will > OOM, but a 24gb machine can complete them. Perhaps there's a clue in > dmesg? I got a successful build of both nss-rapid and librewolf even only with 16gb of ram and 2.5gb of swap (maybe newer versions ... actually use less resources?!) ... it just took two tries to build nss-rapid! :) Have not actually run it yet... because foolishly I built it on a headless system and need to transfer it over somewhere else to actually test it... but so far looks promising. live well, vagrant