Marius Bakke writes: > Leo Famulari writes: > >> Changing the subject, you could disable the tests per-architecture. Look >> for uses of current-target-system and current-system for usage examples. >> But this is not absolutely required, IMO. > > This latest patch series now disables tests on a per-arch basis. > > There may be others on MIPS failing after the timeout, but extending the > list should be obvious. Here are the patches again, with the "failing-tests" variable renamed to "disabled-tests". Let me know if I can provide anything else. Thanks!