Luis Felipe López Acevedo writes: > Instead of the current patch, however, I'd change the whole paragraph > to something like this (a combination with the current first paragraph > on Wikipedia): > > GuixSD (Guix System Distribution) is a distribution of the [GNU > operating system][link] centered on the GNU Guix package manager. It > uses the [Linux-libre kernel][link] by default, with the [GNU > Hurd][link] being supported as of version 0.12.0. As a GNU > distribution, it is committed to respecting and enhancing the > [freedom][link] of its users, and adheres to the [GNU Free System > Distribution Guidelines][link]. I also like this idea. Here's a new patch.