Hey Ludo, On Mon, Apr 17 2017, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Did you have a chance to look into this? Those patches are 90% there! > :-) Sorry, yeah. I started to look at it, particularly trying to fix the MAIN PANIC DIE issue that you mentioned in the other mail. I do see the same issue, but I've struggled to find out how to fix it. I have some time over the next few days, so I'll try to clean up these patches and re-send them this week, but I don't think I'll be able to fix the segfault/MAIN PANIC DIE issue. I'm fairly sure it only affects the tests, though, and exim behaves normally when in actual use. Carlo