James Richardson writes: > I just successfully installed guixsd 0.13.0 with efi on a new HP > laptop. I found the manual to be somewhat lacking with specific details > on exactly how to accomplish this. I've added to my todo list to post > more details here. Thanks for the report! Improvements to the manual are very welcome. FWIW I recently went through the same installation and was confused by the fact that the example files from "/etc/configuration" in the USB disk image differed from the manual, but that is already fixed for the next release. But then, I did not actually follow the manual (having written the UEFI parts), so I'm very interested in hearing "first impressions" from a new user :-)