Kei Kebreau writes: >> The rest could go to ‘staging’ I suppose. >> >>> If we're going staging, let's try to coordinate it so that we can start >>> it shortly after adding them. Maybe midnight tomorrow or Saturday UTC? >>> I have a few other updates in my queue that haven't been pushed yet. >> >> Sounds reasonable to me. I’ll let you coordinate. :-) >> > > Marius, send me an email when you're ready! Ready when you are! I just merged in 'master' so it should be good to go. I'll have a look at the rebuild count of the patch and see if there's a lot of overlap with dbus and/or util-linux and possibly revert those before starting Hydra.