all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#32473: Broken menu entry in manual, section 4.1
@ 2018-08-19 12:39 HiPhish
From: HiPhish @ 2018-08-19 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 32473

I noticed a broken menu entry in the Info version of the Guix manual: the node
`Defining Packages` (4.1) has an extra space between the last word and the
closing colons:

	* package Reference ::	The package data type

The standalone Info reader tolerates it, but not the Info.vim reader, which
considers the space to be part of the target node name. Neither the Texinfo
manual (section 4.9) nor the Info manual seem to allow for this extra space,
so it looks like a bug in the manual to me.

PS: I am the author of the Info.vim reader, if that matters.
https://gitlab.com/HiPhish/info.vim