ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > I think a title, abstract, and link to the SeaGL web site would be > enough. It’d be great if you could commit this to guix-artwork.git, and > then I can take care of putting it on line. Sounds good! I've committed an announcement in commit bfe3af6a197f0f7363f444ea79ea63e5af6f6e39 in guix-artwork.git. Please check it and, if it looks good to you, publish it. Thank you for offering to announce my talk on the blog! I hope we can get more people interested in Guix in the Seattle area. I know some people who use Nix or NixOS, but so far I haven't met anyone who's heard of Guix. I aim to change that! -- Chris