Nam Nguyen writes: > Hi all, > > I used Mike's work to successfully write a recipe for deluge. I hope this > is the correct place to post these patches. > > python2-service-identity is added so that deluge can verify TLS certificates > with pyopenssl. Hi Nam, Thank you for these patches! I've applied all three with minor changes: * The libtorrent C++ fix was moved into libtorrent itself instead of a separate package. * Dropped 'gettext' and 'setuptools' inputs from Deluge as they appeared unused. * Added copyright notices for you in the relevant places. Hope this was okay, and welcome to Guix!