Pierre Neidhardt writes: > I also had issues getting a printer to run, and I remember having > "read-only file system" issues. > > I had asked for help a while ago, maybe some links there could help you out: > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2018-07/msg00084.html > > Best of luck! Thank you! At least IJS is already available (as ijs). I can now use my printer, but only in grayscale (using only black) or directly from the hp-print utility (but without nice intergration). Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken