Hi Raghav, I'm very sorry, I looked a little too fast (did I look at the wrong program? :p), and Zotero is actually the very opposite of what it thought, it's a hard one. It turns out that Zotero needs... NodeJS (!) and XULrunner (!!!). As long as Guix won't have a recursive importer for NodeJS, it will be a big hassle to package Zotero. Besides, isn't XULrunner deprecated? More details there: https://www.zotero.org/support/dev/client_coding/building_the_standalone_client Sorry, I'm out :( -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/