Hello Efraim, Efraim Flashner writes: > Can you check how this affects the openntpd service? It currently also > uses %ntp-servers I had overlooked this important detail; thanks for pointing it out! I made the simplest change possible, by introducing a %openntpd-servers variable that holds a list of addresses (strings), which is defined as (map ntp-server-address %ntp-servers). This variable is used as the new default value for the "servers" field of the openntpd-configuration record. See the attached patch for details.