Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > Generations also don't allow you to btrfs send/receive, which I > think was Maxim's main point. If there's another KISSy way to > back up whole Guix Systems over the Internet, I don't know of it > (rsync can't, nor can borg or restic or…, and everything else is > too much work :o). Question: What is the point of backing up a Guix system if the config.scm suffices? Is there something that is not contained in config.scm? Beside Internet connection cost and time, of course! ;) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/