Maxim Cournoyer writes: > But it appears most of my /gnu/store content is not using compression at > all, perhaps because Btrfs will not compress files it knows wouldn't > compress well (e.g. already compressed archives). Hmmm... If you've got a lot of source archives in your store, this is would be true, but libraries and binaries compress very well in general, so I would also expect more than 10%. Have you tried cleaning up some of the compressed archives? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/