Hey, >> Done, but it’d be nice to add more test of the installer! > > I can help on that. Maybe adding: > > * More partitioning patterns > * More DE & services Turns out, when selecting GNOME in choose-services call of (gnu tests install), it triggers downloads during "guix system init ..." call. I guess it's normal because the installer image does not contain those packages. However, as there's no connection, it fails. Not sure, we can go further? In the meantime, here's a patch that helps dealing with installation failures. Thanks, Mathieu