Hello! The Emacs Arduino mode that is currently packaged in Guix is an old, unmaintained version, and there is a newer fork of the project by the same name that has much more functionality. The patch attached to this email replaces the package emacs-arduino-mode with this newer version, which basically just amounts to changing the Git repository, hash, and commit. There's also a substitution done that stops Emacs from complaining about obsolete macros. I have no idea if this is the correct way of going about this, or if I should instead make another package with a different name to refer to the new fork of arduino-mode. Please let me know if I should change or revise anything. Thanks, -- Evan