Hello Florian, "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" skribis: > works, but I have no idea how to turn that into a keyboard-layout. > I tried setting in /etc/config.scm > > (keyboard-layout > (keyboard-layout "ar,fr" "azerty" #:options '("grp:alt_shift_toggle"))) > > but it threw an error. The attached patch fixes that. I’ve confirmed that it works as intended in Xorg and in the console (I’m not sure it works in GDM, but it definitely works in an xterm in ratpoison, for instance.) I was wondering whether to push the patch as-is or to require people to write: (keyboard-layout '("ar" "fr") …) instead. Maybe it’s OK to leave the comma here. However, I noticed that this doesn’t work in GRUB. Actually, even (keyboard-layout "fr") doesn’t work in GRUB (at the command line after the boot menu), which seems like a regression. Thanks, Ludo’.