Hi, Since I'm now making commits on wip-ppc64le to add support for POWER9 machines like the Talos II and Blackbird from Raptor Computing Systems, I'd like to understand more about how I am expected to manage that branch. Before I touched it, it sat with just one lonely commit, essentially unused. So it seems to me like I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, and that I should just make commits like I normally would on master, staging, or core-updates, being careful to follow the usual guidelines. Specifically, I'm curious to know: - Is it usually expected that wip branches can be rebased? I don't plan to rebase wip-ppc64le, since I'd like to be able to coordinate with others using this branch, but I'm not sure what others expect. - Should I just periodically merge from master, or perhaps core-updates, to keep wip-ppc64le up to date and resolve conflicts early? I've already merged master into this branch once, to get it back up to date. I haven't merged core-updates into it yet. I think periodically merging branches into wip-ppc64le is the right thing to do, since eventually the end goal will be to merge wip-ppc64le into core-updates to get POWER9 support into a release. However, I suppose if I merge from different branches, I could wind up dealing with unnecessary conflicts. - For Efraim specifically, there is some overlap between the work required on wip-ppc64le and the work required on wip-ppc. I have already cherry-picked one of your commits (2da8fcfdee7cfde8110a68806f3c4d497f217fe5) onto wip-ppc64le (as commit 52f0b3db6ef3d3c5067c704c2190f72d2994a999), since it was needed. How would you like to coordinate this work? - Are there any other tips/advice/rules? Thank you, -- Chris