Christopher Baines writes: > In summary: data.guix.gnu.org is going to be down while I attempt to > restore a backup from earlier this week. The restore was actually quicker than I expected, only taking ~2 hours, so data.guix.gnu.org is back now. It's still going to take some time to catch up and process recent revisions. I also forgot about the build data being sent over from bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, so I'll need to work out some way to replay the events since Monday so that data.guix.gnu.org isn't missing that information. Until that point, the build information won't be correct/up to date.