On 2022-02-05 13:20, Maxime Devos wrote: > Demis Balbach schreef op za 05-02-2022 om 12:20 [+0100]: >> +(define-public emacs-app-launcher > > app-launcher.el says it includes code from the Counsel package by Oleh > Krehel and the counsel source files have "Copyright (C) YEARS Foo" > lines, but app-launcher.el doesn't have those. > > IIRC, the GPL has a clause that says you need to preserve copyright > lines, so this looks like a violation of the license to me. Can they > be re-added upstream? > > Greetings, > Maxime. I don't know if that's a violation sorry. Regarding adding it upstream. I don't think so. At least judging by the activity of the maintainer. See here: https://github.com/SebastienWae/app-launcher/issues There are open issues starting a year ago and the author hasn't replied to any of them. But I could try my luck and contact them to add the copyright notices. -- Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Demis Balbach