Hello, This is a follow-up of https://issues.guix.gnu.org/55220 that is still in discussion. If we were to create a top 10 of the most asked questions on #guix, "What is --target, what's the difference with --system?", and "Why --system=aarch64-linux isn't working on my machine?" would be in good position I guess. This patch builds upon the proposed introduction of --list-systems/--list-targets options as well as --system/--target argument checking to document how to build for foreign architectures. I hope that this will shed some light on the matter. Thanks, Mathieu