On 2023-01-14 09:54, Declan Tsien wrote: > Started a new thread since the subject has changed > https://issues.guix.gnu.org/60800 Let's keep the discussion in this thread, not to lose the context. BTW, there is a retitle command for debbugs in case it necessary to change the title of the bug. From what I see wpa-supplicant requirement is not needed, as Bruno mentioned, there are use cases, where connman can be used without wpa-supplicant or wireless backend at all. According to the documentation I was able to find, to enable iwd support --wifi=iwd_agent should be added to connmand, so I applied the first patch with a few adjustments: Completely removed wpa-supplicant requirement, realigned the code. Unfortunately, I don't use connman and can't easily check, Declan, could you please confirm that iwd is now working correctly with connman? -- Best regards, Andrew Tropin