Hi Andreas, Andreas Enge writes: > Hello, > > Am Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 06:59:44PM +0200 schrieb Liliana Marie Prikler: >> Having built glib from scratch more often than is fun, I am quite >> certain that the package pulling in our graphics stack is texinfo with >> its reference to texlive. > > where do you see this? > $ guix gc --references `guix build texinfo` This would check the store path's references, but not necessarily all of its inputs! I would hope that no package with docs ever keeps references to texlive. Best, -- Josselin Poiret