Hi Liliana and all. Until now the user could decide what image loaders to install alongside. Or so I thought. However, surprisingly I cannot get any other loader except gdk-pixbuf and librsvg to work anyway. That is, guix shell viewnior webp-pixbuf-loader surprisingly does not see webp files. I do not understand. If this changed patch looks fine, now with proper gexp use, I will push it. The patch continues to include gdk-pixbuf among the inputs even though gtk+@2 propagates gdk-pixbuf anyway, but better be explicit. Regards, Florian