On 2023-01-26, Frank Pursel wrote: > The final piece, again. I've moved it into java-graphic.scm. > > Thanks for the feedback to get this on track. I've pushed this series as 541b1c3e74cbb7965b7398d342882a038c893fbb. I fixed some minor things, namely: * updated the commit messages. * fixed some trailing whitespace. * ran "guix style" on each package (keeping one-line per input, as requested in earlier bug review) * fixed some long line issues discovered by "guix lint" for each package. * Reverted re-ordering the use-modules sections to keep the diff only relevent to the changes introduced by these packages. Thanks for your contribution! live well, vagrant