Hi Guix, the attached patch set adds a new “animation.scm” module containing Synfig Studio, a really nice 2D animation suite. A couple of patches and substitutions were needed to make Synfig build with our version of libsigc++ and the latest version of libxml++ (added with the first patch). I added ETL to the “animation.scm” module, even though it isn’t much to do with animation. It is, however, part of the Synfig sourceforge project, its release tarball is to be downloaded from under the versioned Synfig URL hierarchy (so its URL must be synchronised with the Synfig version), and it doesn’t have its own project page. ~~ Ricardo